Emergency Loans – Cash For Unexpected Bills
Everybody has faced a cash crisis at some point in their lives. Whether it’s a broken household appliance, an unexpected bill, or just a particularly tight month, there’s no shame in needing a little extra money to tide you over. Enter emergency loans, which help borrowers to quickly pay for unexpected expenses as and when they arise.
What is an emergency loan?
An emergency loan is a form of short term lending which allows borrowers to access money quickly when they need it the most. They are most commonly used to help borrowers pay for unexpected expenses such as paying for car repairs or to get that broken boiler fixed during the depths of winter.
Unlike other forms of borrowing online payday MD such as payday loans, this form of credit is designed to help pay for immediate, one-off spends which just can’t wait. With a simple application process, the loan could be exactly what you need to pick yourself back up and move forward.
What can I use emergency cash for?
There are no particular restrictions on what you can use emergency cash for, but there are some common uses that crop up time and time again. These include:
- Car repairs – modern life just isn’t the same without a working vehicle, so whether you need to travel to work or get the kids to school, an unexpected breakdown could leave you needing money quickly.
- Emergency home repairs – from a broken down boiler to a collapsed gutter or even a smashed window, nobody wants to see their home in a state of disrepair. These works can be expensive, but borrowing over the short term could help you get everything back to normal.
- Buying an appliance – if your phone gets lost or stolen, or if your washing machine gives up the ghost, and you can’t wait until payday to buy a replacement, emergency borrowing could help you to get a new essential appliance, fast.
How fast can I get a loan in an emergency?
Our simple application process can be completed on the go and it takes just minutes, meaning that you could be matched with the lender who is most likely to accept your application in no time.
If your full application is successful, the money could be sent to your bank account in just minutes*. This will depend on the amount you want to borrow, along with the systems and processes used by your bank.
Am I eligible?
- Be over the age of 18
- Be a UK resident
- Have regular income
- Have income that is paid directly into your account
- Have a bank account with a debit card
If you’re not sure whether you qualify, try using our loan eligibility checker for an indication that won’t harm your credit score.
How can I get a loan in an emergency?
If you’re looking for an cash for an emergency, you’re in the right place! Simply use our affordability checker to get an idea of how much you can afford to borrow, before completing our simple online loan application process. Once a full application is filled, we’ll try to match you with the lender most likely to approve your request. That will require only a soft credit check which won’t be visible to anyone else other than you on your credit report and won’t have an impact on your credit score.
Once we’ve made the introduction, you can then choose whether to complete a full application with the lender – which will involve a full credit check. Once this process is complete, and if you’re approved, the money could be sent to your account in just minutes*.